Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Cindy = 33


Today I turned 33...I took the morning off work and went with mom and baby bean to Botanical Gardens for brunch. Here's Soph reaching out for her bottle - she needs her brunch too :)


> My Bday brunch meal



> Mom loves her butter ;)


Jin bought me not 1 but 3 slices of cake from bakerzin..could it be sign of the times and he could not afford a full cake? heehee..the cakes were yummy nevertheless ;)


As a bday pressie, Jin brought all of us to bangkok for a quick weekend get-away. We stayed at oakwood residences at sukhumvit soi 24 - perfect location as it was near Emporium shopping centre, Phrong Phom BTS and of course our fav pork noodle stall at Soi 26. I was also treated to a Valrhona Choc high tea where I got high having an overdose of different varieties of cakes made from Valrhona choc.
>Here's little bean having at nap at the Oriental while mummy and daddy enjoyed their tea.


> mummy and bean bean at the Oriental grounds.



> Jin and a sleepy bean
> Yay, bean got her own seat on Air Asia :)


The celebration continues...

No comments: