Saturday, January 3, 2009

Our 6th months old baby bean


Yay! Sophie's officially half a year old. Her recent milestones :

- being able to pass her pacifier from from hand to the other and promptly stuffing it into her mouth

- pushing away our hands when she does not want them near her face (happens mostly when she's upset)


She's still learning to sit ..she loves sitting but needs to be supported. And somehow now, I feel that she is quite sticky to me..ie, always looking around the room for me and she smiles when she sees me ..my little sweetie bean :)


Food wise, she's been getting her brown rice cereal which she likes. Peas on the other hand, she hates..she does that "yuck" look on her face - very cute :D


We are in US now with Lynda and family - sophie has not been sleeping well and she has been crying a lot..we think it might be the cold weather and the fact that I felt a little tooth sprouting from the bottom gum .,,poor baby..she also caught a nasty cold and a fever developed..I felt quite helpless watching her suffer..we were kept up in the nights trying to pacify a wailing baby who only fell asleep being carried upright, exhausted from the crying and being unwell.


Her cold is slowly going...I just hope that she's 100% for the rest of the trip..my arms are aching from carrying her..she must be at least 8 over kgs now!


Our winter bean - pictured above.

1 comment:

jaime said...

aww! get well soon little sophie bean!