Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The rest of November


The rest of November flew by..no thanks to the energiser bunny in me. Jin bought me to a stand-up sushi bar for my bday dinner, not knowing that sushi tei would have been more appropriate. Don't get me wrong..the sushi was really quite good but the ambience got a 2/10 as a bday dinner place. He made it up by sharing his waffle with me at the Daily Scoop ;)






I had tea with Angie at TWG - loved the whole chi chi experience and the teas were good.



We spent one morning doing breakfast with seto who was in town from US. I think bean enjoyed the attention!





We finally got Lilaine and extended family over for a long awaited catch up gathering. Lucas and Jared turned our sofa into an obstacle course of sorts and it really got me thinking if bean's gonna follow suit soon..yikes!






And. we also finally caught up with shu min, wc and allyssa. Dinner was at sol playground cafe - we were the only patrons that night. the food's a bit pricey but the two girls got the whole play area to themselves which kept them occupied while the adults tried to have some catch up conversation.



What better way to end November but with a party? we celebrated Jada turning ONE - with cupcake bear getting bear-headed..gulp.




No comments: