Friday, November 23, 2007

Weekly treats :)

Finally launched my crazy project..never worked so hard in my past 4 years with HP..putting in 12 hours days on the average for the past 2 months. So very relief that campaign has launched and it's time to take a breather. Finally had time to even consider asking colleagues out for dinner..last wednesday, as jin was working late, i impromptuly asked angela and tricia if they wanted to do din and both surprisingly said yes. we headed to adam food centre for yummy prawn noodles and I tah paued a crab noodle for Jin. cost me $15 but it was a pretty big crab. anyway, when i reached home and while taking my notebook from the back seat, I noticed that Wally the resident car bear had something tied to his neck..Angela the sweet girl decided to give me an early bday pressie and it was a pair of lovely purple dangly earrings..was really touched and happily surprised :)


Back to the crazy work launch - HP decided to throw a party and we had a Gwen impersonator as well as a group of drummers to entertain us. Have to say Gwen and her dancing was rather cheesy but people seemed to be entertained which I guess the purpose was met. Here's prob my last pix with Jun in HP as he goes off to germany next month to start his work life there..very sad that my HB is taking off so soon , to some place where time zones differ..sigh sigh.

Anyway, am so happy today's Friday. And Jin actually got out of work by 6..Adrian my cubemate funnily asked me if Spore was snowing when I told him joyfully that Jin was getting out of work by 6. :p The best treat of the week was having Melaka chicken ball rice for dinner. Von somehow blurt out that she was heading to Melaka to tah pau chicky ball and out of politeness, she asked if I wanted and me being thick skin, of course I said YES! so here's me with my chicken ball rice, on our patio, on a friday evening at 7pm with jin home from work..if only everyday was today :)))

No comments: