Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Am I a mummy or not? ;)

Mother's Day came and went 2 days ago. One would just assume that when they are carrying a baby for more than 31 weeks, they get to be part of the mummy's day celebration..but my dear husband thinks otherwise :p



Me : hey, how come you did not buy me any flowers for mother's day
Him : bcos you not a mother yet !
Me : sighhhh..



But Jin's a naturally sweet guy..even though he did not know it was mother's day, he still made us kebabs with scrambled eggs for breakfast and ham & cheese sandwiches for lunch. On top of that, he gamely went for a 1.5 hour walk with me at MacRitchie Reservoir. Here's baby and me at 31 weeks..I put on 2 kgs in a month! gulp gulp

Inlaws in town for a short visit - we got Jin's dad a durian cake from Goodwood Park hotel..it's my 1st time trying their famous durian cakes..verdict : pretty good for the price. Here's dad with his bday cake.

Long weekend coming up and we have no plans :P..was thinking of heading back to KL but thinking of the traffic put us off..sob sob..no claypot lo shi fun and chilli pan mee for me :(.



No comments: