Thursday, October 2, 2008

Raya walk and dinner at Tin Hill


Yesterday was a public holiday to celebrate Hari Raya. We made plans to meet Shumin, Weng Keong and baby Alyssa at Dome, Dempsey Hill. Since Sophie woke up at 730 for her feed, we decided to take a walk through the botanical gardens (BG) to Dempsey Hill. The walk took us an hour but we really enjoyed it as the weather was not too hot and BG is always so beautiful.

It was so fun to see alyssa again..she is a real cutey..i love her hair!! wished sophie had that much hair :) and she was so light too..hmm, never knew 1 kg can make such a difference to me :D

We wanted to walk off the breakfast calories so from Dempsey Hill, we headed to Tanglin Mall and from there to Tangs where I shopped until I heard the little bean wailing..hmm, somehow Jin cant put her to sleep like her mummy can :p

The long walk did me in..I took a 2 hour nap in the afternoon..bliss!

Dinner, we met up with lin, karen, mei, ed and Yen ling at Tin Hill - aussie style food. I had a snapper in puff pastry and was totally amused that the puff was huge! Bigger than Sophie's head ..hehe. The service was good and their toffee date pudding beats marmalade and comparable to Cafe Brevamio's...I think we will come back to try the pasta and more of their desserts.

No comments: